Sunday, October 29, 2006

Time change

I haven’t been writing that much lately because of being all squeezed up in freaked-outness. I think the music I keep listening to when I’m driving in the car is like my secret drug of mothers that they take except for me it’s just the drifting-awayness of the music. I think my son, when I’m driving him, could be looking at me and thinking or not thinking - just feeling and experiencing – the vibe of the drifty freaked-out mother vibe.

The time went back for daylight savings time so we got an extra hour which is making the quiet gray, of the almost November day ending, grow darker sooner.

When I’m feeling this way I just want to stab at it, the darkness coming on, stab and stab like if something inside me could get at it, see things more realer, sweet flashes of red autumn leaves, how much better.

No comments: